Aasby Automotive Service has job openings available for a Service Writer! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Springfield, MO.
Service Writers are our shop's face and voice to the outside world, and are therefore an incredibly important part of our success as a shop. A successful service writer will have an understanding of automotive work, a positive and outgoing personality, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
The Service Writer will be responsible for:
- Scheduling appointments with customers.
- Ensuring effective communication between service technicians and Aasby Automotive Service customers.
- Inspecting vehicles and accurately diagnosing problems
- Providing estimates to customers based on parts and labor costs and deductibles, after verifying warranty coverage
- Preparing accurate repair orders, detailing problems and approving repairs
- Updating customers with any service recommendations made by service technicians
- Maintaining and enhancing knowledge of automotive maintenance and repairs
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Dependable, honest and outgoing
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
Very happy about the work I got done!! I had to get my brakes fixed. The price was good and my car drives so much better now. This is a shop you can rely on!! An honest mechanic!!
Karen R., Springfield
I can not say enough good things about the experience I had! The staff is courteous and genuinely caring, they keep me informed the entire time and worked quickly. They absolutely earned my repeat business!
Navessa W., Springfield
Aasby was very friendly and easy to work with. They explained, in detail, the work that I needed on my car along with the cost and severity of any issues. Excellent service!
Michael T., Brookline Station