- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Very happy about the work I got done!! I had to get my brakes fixed. The price was good and my car drives so much better now. This is a shop you can rely on!! An honest mechanic!!Karen R., Springfield
I can not say enough good things about the experience I had! The staff is courteous and genuinely caring, they keep me informed the entire time and worked quickly. They absolutely earned my repeat business!Navessa W., Springfield
Aasby was very friendly and easy to work with. They explained, in detail, the work that I needed on my car along with the cost and severity of any issues. Excellent service!Michael T., Brookline Station
I had a rather complex electrical wiring fabrication I needed under the hood in order to properly tow my GMC Yukon Denali behind my RV. Doug Aasby, along with his knowledgeable and friendly staff, delivered exactly what was needed. I will use Aasby Automotive in the future for any work . They are honest and very competent!Roderick P., Springfield
Great staff! Friendly and honest. Compared prices and they were competitive. Will keep coming back, and will recommend them to everyone.Judah L., Springfield
Great service. Great people.Mark H., Springfield